Button with hyperlink at Workflow

Hi. When I create Workflow I would like to add a button to menu. And the only one thing is to add hyperlink to this button. So after click on button some task from left side menu can start.

Any idea?

Thank you. Josef

Hi,

Could you please describe more about the situation “some task from the left side menu can start”. I don’t know exactly what you mean by that. Do you mean the tables from the modules panel?

With Regards.
Filip

Hi, Philip.

The request is simple, but it was written vaguely. When I create a button from the workflow in the top menu and run the task from that button, the whole web page reloads. It would be much better to run it in the same way that tasks are called from the standard left-hand menu.

With Regards
Josef

Hi,
If you mean a button to the left menu, like tables, you can’t do that in Tabidoo. But if you press the WF button in the “top” menu then the page refresh does not happen by default. Could you describe more what you want to achieve.

With Regards,
Filip

Hi Filip. What I only want is to run a task via buttom on the top. And not to refresh the whole page. If you need to know more feel free to call me on tel.: 724 166 988.

Thanks.

Josef