Cumulative total Sum

How to calculatet cumulative sum in table?

thank you

Hi,

You can select several options to view the cumulative total. The first is to use the amtematic function: Mathematical Functions - Tabidoo Help Center
another is to use the Widget
Widget - Metrics - Tabidoo Help Center
another option is calculations via doo.table.

I would like to view Cumulative sum in chart. I dont know how can I do. I am not programmer.
In math function and widgets I don’t see.
This is what I want in other programm. Can I do it in tabidoo?
Cumulative Sum (tibco.com)

Hi,

Yes Cumulative sum in chart can be set more in the documentation Widget - Charts - Tabidoo Help Center how to set the chart correctly.

Yes, I know how create line chart but what I dont know is how calculate “Cumulative Sum” column in table ?

Here is an example how it calculates in Excel. It is simple. But Tabidoo is not Excel. How can I calculate in database Tabidoo?

Here is printscreen where are table and linechart… I would like to view the column PROFIT/LOSS like line chart in cumulative sum, not like single values.

Do you understand now? Thank you for your help

I tried your setting but the result is same like before :frowning:

Hi,

currently this can only be achieved by scripting in the Free HTML widget. But as a suggestion for improvement we like it and will discuss it at the product meeting with colleagues.

Filip

OK. Good idea. I will wait for it. I can´t write scripts.
thank you

Hi,

Improvements to the widgets themselves, which would include a cumulative sum chart, are to be implemented in the future, but I am unable to estimate the approximate release date at the moment. There is now a workaround, that you create the chart using Free HTML or display in the Report or load an external chart.

With Regards,

Filip