Howto calculate sum of invoice rows in CRM template

Hi all,

I have already calculated the item-line price including VAT (quantity * price * vat) using the calculated field attribute type.
Know I want to calculate the total sum of all invoice rows belonging to 1 invoice.
I see the row-counts example and also the selector for linked-fields and sum/count/min/max chooser.
But somehow the grid does not show that sum. What is the right way?
Perhaps add those calculations also in the CRM template so people can learn from it?

Kind regards
Folkert

Hi Folkert,
The selector for linked columns (Sum, Max …) should work.
It is the right way.
Maybe it would be better to contact me at michal.cumpelik@tabidoo.cloud. We can check what’s wrong.
Regards
Michal

Hi MIchal,

I invited you as a user to my CRM application but somehow you do not show up in this view.

We have tried right now and It works for us without any problems.
Can you send me some details to michal.cumpelik@tabidoo.cloud?
(Do you have “Users and roles” extension? Do you use simplified access management?
Regards
Michal

Hi Michal,

I have checked a lot of templates in the Marketplace but could not find anyone with a Master-Details setup (like invoice and invoice-lines) where there is in the Master a sum of calculated-fields amounts from the linked “one Master to-many Detail”-records. Only those count examples of number of record in the Detail-link. So no learning material about summing detail-records.
Can you improve the CRM example in the marketplace with that Invoice and Invoice-rows?

Regards
Folkert

Etails

Hi Folkert,
Thank you for feedback. Invoices should be definitively on Marketplace.
I will ask our support to do that.
Regards
Michal